Thursday, January 12, 2012

Liz Lemon + Jack Donaghy

via unchainedxmelody
Some of my favorite quotes:

          Listen up, Fives. A Ten is speaking.

– Jenna
L:Why are you wearing a tux?
J:It's after six. What am I, a farmer?
– Liz and Jack
T:I have no reason to hug her except for my love of having boobs pressed against me.
L:If I hugged you, I would angle it so you got no boob.
T:And I would anticipate your angling and I would get there.
– Tracy and Liz
S:Tracy, I don't know how to say this...deh-ay-bah-tees?
T:Diabetes?
S:That's it! Well, now we know what we're dealing with.
– Dr. Spaceman and Tracy       
We are an immigrant nation. The first generation works their fingers to the bone making things; the next generation goes to college and innovates new ideas. The third generation snowboards and takes improv classes.
– Jack

I can't stop. More quotes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment