Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday night links + Spooky weekend

Easy DIY pumpkins via Martha Stewart
Why so good-looking JGL? (via The Superficial)

I don't know how to feel, Herman Cain. (via Team Coco

Really awesome paper-cuts by Peter Callesen. (via Flavorpill)

The best Halloween costume ever? Agreed. (via The Daily What)

Yes! This is exactly how I feel when I watch her. (via New Beginnings)

This skin stiletto idea creeps me out. Don't click if you get disgusted easily! (via Laughing Squid)

To get rid of that image, read about first kisses from a guy's perspective. Cute cute cute. (via A CUP OF JO)

Difficult DIY pumpkins via Flavorwire
To be honest, I'm not always a fan of The Office, but I do love James Spader and scary stories. Combine the two, and you get a well-spoken monologue with this little insight on fear: "Fear plays an interesting role in our lives. How dare we let it motivate us. How dare we let it into our decision making, into our livelihoods, into our relationships. It's funny, isn't it? We take a day a year to dress up in costume and celebrate fear." Robert California

It's true, and it's definitely interesting to think about, but I still hope you get the crap scared out of you this weekend. Have a spooky (and safe!) one.

No comments:

Post a Comment