Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday night links + Productive weekend

Yum. Just had some sweet potatoes that go perfectly with the fall weather :).


Here are a few great links I saw around this week:

Drive is an incredible movie, and this illustrated response to it is incredibly hilarious. (via The Hairpin)

And for the few that can pull it off, the Scorpion Jacket.

Must catch up on these two fantastic shows. (via Nerve)

I shouldn't be this shallow... but can we please go to Vegas for some ginger? (via LaineyGossip)

For those who are stylish and creative, you can make money just by online shopping. (via Racked)

And speaking of creative...

"Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." Steve Jobs

via Garance Doré
This weekend, I'm showing a visiting friend some of my favorite places to eat and having drinks with my hairstylist (really my very talented friend who takes pity on me and my split ends, but who normally works her magic at Christophe; ask for Isabel!). But I'll be spending the majority of my time working on that personal statement! What are you plans this weekend?

Let's live our lives and be productive, everyone ♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment