Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday night links + A super-duper weekend

via The Fancy
A couple of my friends have been sending me these really interesting articles/videos lately. I love the puppy videos (keep sending them, please!), but I also appreciate these discussions that have been springing up. This video by RSA is about our education system. It's worth watching just to see the very cool animation and drawings, but the speaker also brings up some interesting points. For the most part, I feel like he doesn't come up with any solid alternatives, but I do agree with most of the issues he brings up. What do you think? (via Youtube)

This article about ending friendship is also worth reading. It's kind of scary to think about, but I'm sure everyone has felt this way about someone at one point or another. (via A CUP OF JO)

The second Hunger Games trailer. You know how I feel about trailers. (via THR)

Every Tuesday this February, Currywurst is serving free sausages for 20 minutes and 12 seconds starting at 7pm. If you're in the area, tell me how they are! (via LA Weekly Blogs)

A zombie role-playing game. You can download it for free. Why not. (via Outbreak Undead)

If the Superbowl isn't your thing, Jason Wu for Target is released in stores and online this Sunday. Even if shopping also isn't your thing, you can probably sell them for profit you get your hands on some of the items. (via LA Racked)

If Giants vs. Patriots is your thing, these sound like appropriate snacks. Have a good one! (via Flavorwire)

via The Fancy

No comments:

Post a Comment