Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday night links + A springy weekend

via Oh Happy Day
More gorgeous free printables just in time for Easter. (via Creature Comforts)

Get enough of your buddies to buy tickets, and you could end up choosing which movie you want played at the theaters. (via Tugg)

This about sums up my view on Channing Tatum. He has pretty muscles, but zero acting skills, so I did not understand why he keeps getting these leading man roles. Plus, he's been casted in a dozen of big-shot movies. And has a Steven Soderbergh movie coming up about HIS life. He's thirty-one. But these pictures make him so likeable. And he sounds hard-working and respectful. I guess I'm becoming a fan too. (via Lainey Gossip)

Cute. I might choose San Diego law school for its masked, crime-fighting dean. (via Motions Online)

I'm not sure how accurate this is, but you can check the price of just about anything here. (via Priceonomics)

Want. (via Nordstrom)

Love these mirrored tiles. (via Design*Sponge)

One of my college roommates had a bet with her friend that flying cars will be readily available for the--excuse our snobbery--upper middle class in 50 years or less. Looks like she'll be coming into some money. (via NPR)

Have a good one.
via Fancy

No comments:

Post a Comment