Thursday, April 5, 2012

Beauty inside + out

There are a bunch of half-written entries that I can't seem to finish, but I'm forcing myself to write this one because a) that's how I get most things done and b) this article is awesome.
via Fancy
Anya Strzemien from Huffington Post recently wrote about how often people (especially women) put down their appearances and is trying to put a damper on this by donating $1 to Girls Inc. for every kind comment posted on her article. She's hoping for 5,000 comments by April 10th, so hurry and say something nice about yourself!

I should be posting regularly again soon so look out for my experience with the Midwest and East Coast, more book reviews, personal thoughts, and of course, some very pretty pictures. Thanks for sticking around!

No comments:

Post a Comment