Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday special + A hot weekend


I didn't get a chance to finish this post yesterday, so here is a weekend update! (And just a heads up, I might not be able to blog as regularly once school starts.)

Great collection of photos from the first nine days of the London Olympics. (via Atlantic)

Kale chips. Easy to make and they feel healthier than regular chips. I've been making these all week. (via Spice Ame Cooks)

Gross. Why do I still want to try it? (via Firebox)

This is a nice way of looking at accomplishment and compromise. (via swissmiss)

There's this running joke that I'm in love with birds. I'm not. But I think this salt bowl is super adorable. I'M NOT. (via Our Workshop)

I always forget if peeing on a jellyfish sting helps or is just a myth created to make people pee on their loved ones. The answer: don't do it. (via mental_floss)

What does the Mars rover landing and Community have in common? Stars. (via flavorpill)

Before/afters are always so inspiring. (via Design*Sponge)

Love love the kumquat centerpieces. (via Creative Comforts)

I got to amble in some sunflower fields this past week! It was beautiful and bee-filled.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment