Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday night links + A hot weekend

via Pinterest
Five Olympian diets. I'm a big fan of the "eat whatever I want" diet. (via mental_floss)

DTLA sample sales going on today. Hurry! (via LA Fashion District)

This sounds fun. There's going to be an all-white dinner picnic happening in a secret LA spot. According to the past pop-up dinners held in SF and Chicago, there will be thousands of strangers. I wish I could make it! (via Urban Daddy)

This Santa Monica deal sounds great too: $10 for 60 minutes of margarita, an additional drink, and a $30 credit for car service. (via Thrillist Rewards)

I don't usually read Fox News, but I was sent this article about what minor skin conditions on the face mean, and it actually makes a lot of sense. (via Fox)

Untrue, but something to live by anyway. (via A CUP OF JO)

Delicious. (via Coffee & the Newspaper)

Giant banana split party. (via Oh Happy Day)
via Pinterest
Have a good one .

No comments:

Post a Comment