Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Freebies + Deals

Unknown source
Just a few freebies I really like and don't want you to miss out on:

via Sephora
On your birthday, Sephora will give you a nice mini-set if you sign up on its website. This year, the gift is a Sugar lip duo. Guys get lotion.

via His and Hers DIY
If you register a gift card, Starbucks will send you a swanky-looking postcard which entitles you to any drink (any size) at their store.

via The Markoff Group
Twitter is also a great way to get awesome deals and freebies. Sprinkles, for example, is well-known for tweeting a password everyday. Usually, the first 50 or so people to whisper the password at the bakery will get a free cupcake. Also, did you know they're opening a cupcake ATM? I'm not a big fan, but I will wait in line and buy a $4 cupcake just so I can try the machine. I know, I know. I'm every commercial's target audience.


Finally, Gilt City is a great way to see free movies before they're even released. Sometimes, they even provide drinks and appetizers! The only catch is that you have to RSVP as quickly as possible before space runs out. There's usually a screening every few weeks and the cities the rewards are available in include San Francisco, New York, Boston, Los Angeles, DC, Chicago, and Miami. I'm watching Friends with Kids this week at the Grove. Doesn't it look fun?

And there you have it ☺.

No comments:

Post a Comment