Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday night links + A wonderful weekend

via Fancy
Is it Friday already? I have to make my final decision for law school next Monday! Unless I get off a wait-list, I've narrowed down my choices to either moving to Wisconsin or staying in LA. I really like the school in Madison, but the idea of leaving California leaves me torn. What to do?

I also have to keep my resolution of taking a MIT class☺. Physics stopped me, but I'm excited to hear that Harvard is joining the game. I'll update you on when they offer the next class! (via NY Times)

The Ultimate Volcano Adventure involves exploring-you guessed it-the inside of a volcano. Sign up here. (via Black Tomato)

All of the Earth's water. (via USGS)

I love this adorable mini BBQ/herb pot. (via Charles&Marie)

13 year-old sells out a restaurant's seating for the night. I'm not sure how to feel. (via Eater LA)

How trendy are these iPhone business cards? (via swiss-miss)

Cute. And somehow chic. (via Zara)

Beautiful flower light. (via Design*Sponge)

An honest post about how blogs over-embrace perfection and sweep real life under the rug. I have to admit that I like seeing (and posting) pretty things and shy away from anything too personal or serious, but it's nice to read such genuine thoughts and opinions. (via Creature Comforts)

Have a great weekend everyone, and remember to spend time with your momma .
via Fancy

No comments:

Post a Comment